Get more from Dynamics 365 with our interactive workshop, which will advise on how to maintain a successful CRM (especially with the new update process) and how to get more from your reporting. Register here.
Date and Time: 21st May, 12:30pm - 3pm
This interactive roundtable will outline our advice for successful CRM implementations through our years of experience at implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365. In particular, we will help advise on the new Dynamics 365 continuous update delivery that all companies now face. We will then dive into reporting within Dynamics 365 - looking at what is possible through Advanced Find, Dashboards, Reports and more.
As an informal and relaxed event, we will be welcoming questions and discussion throughout the sessions but there is also dedicated time at the end to ask any specific questions you have and to hear from everyone about their challenges and goals.
Note: The event is part of a Microsoft workshop day where we will also be covering Microsoft 365 and Security within Microsoft in the morning - you can also book onto this session here.
- 12:00 - 12:30 Welcome & Refreshments
- 12:30 - 13:15 Successful CRM: Considerations and the new update process
- 13:15 - 13:30 Tea & Coffee
- 13:30 - 14:15 Dynamics 365 Reporting: what's possible? (dashboards, reports, Advanced Find)
- 14:15 - 14:45 Q&A
- 15:00 Finish / Tour of the Concorde (optional; admission is included with the workshop)
If you have any questions about the event or would like covered at the workshop, please email them to email@example.com
- Hear from our CRM consultants in a relaxed, non-sales environment
- Discover best practices and gain free advice from our years of CRM project experience
- Learn what is new and happening to Dynamics 365 to stay ahead of the curve
- Have any questions answered in an open and collaborative space