We are currently recruiting a Technical Pre-Sales consultant to join our highly capable team and work with our Sales organisation in a technical pre-sales capacity. If you are a passionate technologist with a strong pre-sales background, are obsessive about the use of technology to solve business problems, and if you are customer focused, we can provide you with an excellent platform to develop your career while helping our clients tackle some of their biggest challenges.
We are seeking someone who has worked across a wide range of technologies assisting customers to translate business requirements into technology solutions. This is a great opportunity for you to play a pivotal role in technology transformation, working with a variety of sectors and a wide range of organisations.
It starts with amazing people, challenging projects and a work environment that supports the creation of tangible solutions that make an impact.
As this role is particularly focussed on cloud technologies, certification and/or demonstrable experience in the Microsoft portfolio (Azure, M365) is essential.
You will be responsible for defining requirements, designing solutions and contributing to the pricing of the deliverables to the customer. You need to be comfortable leading an informal selection process as well as responding to a formal RFP/ITT.
You will need to have a broad technology background and have previous experience in the mid-market segment.
The successful candidate will be able to meet the following criteria:-
- Experience of solution design in a service or consultancy business
- Demonstrate experience of having worked on a variety of technology projects
- Proven experience in mid-market cloud migrations services with a focus on the Microsoft portfolio.
- Able to contribute to technical strategy, service development and technology innovation
- Interface with project managers and other departments to ensure a robust solution is proposed to the client
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills - and be able to communicate effectively with Senior Management, Business Users and Technical staff.
- A successful track record working on complex and challenging cloud migration projects in the mid-market
- Extensive, multi-year client-facing project and presentation experience in a professional services consultancy.
- Ability to operate in demanding situations whilst still having relentless drive to deliver with enthusiasm.
- Combination of technical, creative and business pre-sales experience.
- Strong influencer, with a wide range of styles, having ability to build good working relationships internally and senior levels within the customer
- Must be able to interface with and manage relationships with architects, business people, and technologists at senior levels, showing competence in all three areas.
- Passion for shaping and leading innovation functions / departments.
- Experience working with key partners to deliver exceptional results
- Experience managing client relationships up to Director level
- Ideally you will be a Microsoft and/or AWS Certified Practitioner.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Staff referral scheme, earn £500
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- Staff area with PS4, foosball, pool, arcade games
- Free onsite parking
- Onsite showers
- Sheltered bike storage
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Free fruit - get your 5 a day on us
- Regular social and fundraising events
- Central location close to amenities, shops, bars, gym and marina
Our head office is located in the town of Portishead, on the outskirts of Bristol. With close links to the M4/M5 corridor we are in a very accessible location.