Our people are what makes us great. We’re always looking for new members to join our growing team. From apprentices to managers, we look for people with enthusiasm, talent and drive to deliver great results to our clients.
1st Line Support Technician
Up to £24,000
We are looking for two enthusiastic 1st line engineers to join our growing teams in Portishead, Bristol.
Why work for us?
Why work for us?
- We’re 2017 Best Companies 2* accredited–showing our commitment to staff engagement
- Fantastic, free staff & family events – summer family day and Christmas do
- Great staff area – PS4, table football, pool table, arcade games and kitchen
- Free parking
- Strong team spirit and friendly atmosphere
- Annual employee awards
- Free & unlimited fruit, tea and coffee
- Childcare vouchers
- Training & Development
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) + gain a day for each year you work
- Company pension scheme
- Refer a friend scheme (earn £500)
Helping charities and giving something back to the community has always been important to us. Over the years, we've supported a number of different charities through various fundraising activities. We love getting involved and raising as much money as possible throughout the year to support charities that are close to our teams' hearts.
We're committed to providing a happy workplace and pride ourselves on being a team-centric organisation. Our annual Family Summer Fun day is a great way to show our staff how much we appreciate them, providing a great day for all of our team and their families. We also have unforgettable Christmas parties and use it as an opportunity to host our Employee Awards.
As a services organisation, we know that happy staff means happy customers, so we’ve heavily invested in our offices to create an engaging and rewarding environment. We have a modern open plan office and a fantastic staff area, which has a pool table, table football, PS4, TV’s and arcade games, plus a well-equipped kitchen.