- The ability to build and manage teams, including the development and coaching of team members;
- Experience of developing and fostering a positive work environment where all staff members are clear on their purpose and can enjoy the experience;
- Extensive experience of ITIL practices and how they apply within a Service Desk environment;
- Expert knowledge of industry best practice in relation to service operations, and the role that the Service Desk plays in the wider operation;
- The ability to understand and contribute towards the development of the Service Desk strategy and it’s position within the wider Service strategy;
- Experience of ‘shift left’ and digital channel shift methodologies;
- An ability to balance and plan short-term actions of the team;
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to influence key stakeholders in senior positions, both internally and within the customer base;
- A minimum of three years’ experience of leading a customer facing IT Service Desk delivering services to multiple small to enterprise scale clients;
- A minimum of five years’ experience operating in a senior role in an ITIL aligned service management practice;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Confident, articulate and clear communication skills;
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and trend analysis skills;
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
Initially the role will be remote in nature, in line with current government guidance, however once it becomes possible to bring the teams back together physically you will be based at our office in Portishead, just outside of Bristol and off the M5 with great access and free parking.